Big truck little island / Chris Van Dusen.
- ISBN: 9798885192927
- Physical Description: 1 audio-enabled book (1 volume (unpaged)) : color illustrations, 30 cm
- Edition: [Vox edition].
- Publisher: [Fairfax, Virginia] : [Library Ideas, LLC], 
- Copyright: ©2022
VOX audio playback device includes headphone jack, external speaker, play/pause button, volume controls, page-turning controls, rechargeable battery, low battery indicator, and removable AC adapter.
Book originally published: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2022.
"The permanently attached VOX Reader transforms an ordinary print book into an all-in-one read-along. There's no need for computers, tablets or CDs. Children simply push a button to listen and read"--Publisher's website.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator: Keith McCarthy.
When a truck becomes stuck on a narrow road blocking the north-south route of an island town, a few families work together to continue on their respective outings.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Candlewick Press.
Search for related items by subject
Stories in rhyme.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.