The adventures of Beekle : the unimaginary friend / Dan Santat.
- ISBN: 9781948381123
- ISBN: 1948381125
- Physical Description: 1 audio-enabled book (38 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [Fairfax, Virginia] : [Library Ideas, LLC], ;
- Copyright: ©2014
The VOX audio reader is permanently attached inside the front cover. The VOX Reader is preloaded with a professional audio narration of the text of the book, enabling children to read and listen to the book simultaneously.
VOX Audio playback device includes headphone jack, external speaker, play/pause button, volume controls, page-turning controls, rechargeable battery, and removable AC adapter.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Richmond Hoxie.
An imaginary friend waits a long time to be imagined by a child and given a special name, and finally does the unimaginable--he sets out on a quest to find his perfect match in the real world.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader 2.3.
Caldecott Medal, 2015.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Picture books for children.
VOX (Audio reader)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.