Kapaemahu / by Hinaleimoana Wong-Kalu, Dean Hamer, and Joe Wilson ; illustrated by Daniel Sousa.
- ISBN: 9798885190701
- Physical Description: 1 audio-enabled book : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: Vox books edition.
- Publisher: [Fairfax, Virginia] : [Library Ideas, LLC], 
VOX audio playback device includes headphone jack, external speaker, play/pause button, volume controls, page-turning controls, rechargeable battery, low battery indicator, and removable AC adapter.
"The permanently attached VOX Reader transforms an ordinary print book into an all-in-one read-along. There's no need for computers, tablets or CDs. Children simply push a button to listen and read"--Publisher's Web
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator, Hinaleimoana Wong-Kalu.
Four individuals of dual male and female spirit bring their healing arts from Tahiti to Hawaii, where they are beloved for their gentle ways and miraculous cures and where they imbue four giant boulders with their powers.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Kokila.
Grades 2-3. Kokila.
Parallel text in English and Hawaiian.
Search for related items by subject
legends (literary genre)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.