The sheep, the rooster, and the duck / written and illustrated by Matt Phelan.
- ISBN: 9780062911001
- ISBN: 0062911007
- Physical Description: 221 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm,
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an Imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
In 1783 France, ten-year-old Emilie works as Benjamin Franklin's caretaker, but after he finds himself in the middle of a sinister plot, he helps France's undercover guardians, a sheep, a roster and a duck save the world.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Greenwillow Books, an Imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
Grades 4-6. Greenwillow Books, an Imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.
- 15 of 19 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 19 total copies.