The ascent : a novel of survival [electronic resource] / Ronald Malfi.
- ISBN: 9781504064835 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1504064836 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Open Road Media, 2021. [United States] : Open Road Media, 2021.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:||Six months after he almost died in a caving accident, sculptor Tim Overleigh spends his time crutching his broken body from bar to bar in downtown Annapolis. He has told no one that it was his dead wife, Hannah, who helped him survive-and that he's still seeing her ... But a chance meeting with an old friend-and a plane ticket to Kathmandu-reawaken Tim's passion for adventure. He agrees to join an expedition to one of the last unexplored places on earth: the Canyon of Souls in the Himalayas. The daunting climb will pit Tim and the other climbers against icy winds, mysterious forces, and the ghosts that live within each of them.|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-actualization (Psychology) Fiction