The grandma mix-up : story and pictures / by Emily Arnold McCully.
- 17 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Easton Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0060242019 :
- ISBN: 0060242027 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0064441504
- Physical Description:  p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Harper & Row, c1988.
Young Pip doesn't know what to do when two very different grandmothers come to baby sit, each with her own way of doing things.
Young Pip doesn't know what to do when two very different grandmothers come to baby-sit, each with her own way of doing things.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Babysitters > Fiction.
Grandmothers > Fiction.