A small town : a novel [electronic resource] / Thomas Perry.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781684577699 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1684577691 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 03 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : HighBridge, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Narrated by Christina Delaine.|
|Summary, etc.:||In A Small Town, twelve conspirators meticulously plan to throw open all the gates to the prison that contains them, so that more than a thousand convicts may escape and pour into the nearby small town. The newly freed prisoners rape, murder, and destroy the town-b|