A moonbow night [electronic resource] / Laura Frantz.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781974941971 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974941973 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 51 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Two Words Publishing, LLC, 2019. [United States] : Two Words Publishing, LLC, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Aimee Lilly.|
|Summary, etc.:||After fleeing Virginia, Temperance Tucker and her family established an inn along the Shawnee River. It's a welcome way station for settlers and frontiersmen traveling through the wild Cumberland region of Kentucky-men like Sion Morgan, a Virginia surveyor who arrives at the inn with his crew looking for an experienced guide. When his guide appears, Sion balks. He certainly didn't expect a woman. But it is not long before he must admit that Tempe's skill in the wilderness rivals his own. Still, the tenuous tie they are forming is put to the test as they encounter danger after danger and must rely on each other. With her signature sweeping style and ability to bring the distant past to vivid life, Laura Frantz beckons listeners to join her in a land of Indian ambushes, conflicting loyalties, and a tentative love that meanders like a cool mountain stream.|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Kentucky History To 1792 Fiction
Man-woman relationships Fiction
Frontier and pioneer life Fiction