The Road Home / Richard Paul Evans.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Easton Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1508279101 : CMD
- ISBN: 9781508279105 : CMD
- ISBN: 9781508279105
- ISBN: 1508279101
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (300 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Simon & Schuster Audio, 2019.
Chicago celebrity and pitchman Charles James is supposed to be dead. Everyone believes he was killed in a fiery plane crash, a flight he narrowly missed. But thanks to that remarkable twist of fate, he's very much alive and ready for a second chance at life and love. Escaping death has brought Charles some clarity: the money, the fame, the expensive cars; none of it brought him true joy or peace. The last time he was truly happy was when he was married to his ex-wife Monica, before their relationship was destroyed by his ambition and greed, which involved bilking people out of thousands of dollars through pyramid schemes.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject