The bridesmaid / Beverly Lewis.
View other formats and editions
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck||LG PR FIC LEWIS, BEVERLY (Text to phone)||34027129540129||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
|Oxford Public Library||LP FIC LEW HICKORY #2 (Text to phone)||33530133989829||Adult Fiction Large Type||Available||-|
|Series: Home To Hickory Hollow #2|
|Plumb Memorial Library - Shelton||FIC LEWIS L.T. ed. (Text to phone)||34025132163335||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410450821 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410450821 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 403 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2012. Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:||"Joanna Kurtz has made several trips to the altar, but never as a bride. The single young Amishwoman is a closet writer whose stories aren't her only secret. Eben Troyer hopes to make Joanna his bride - if he can ever leave his parents' farm in Shipshewana, Indiana. Yet Eben's hope to build a life with Joanna hinge on his brother's return from the English world"--Page 2 of cover.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books
Amish farmers Indiana Fiction
Women authors Fiction
Amish women Pennsylvania Lancaster County Fiction