Child of mine
- ISBN: 0764212583
- ISBN: 9780764212581
- ISBN: 0764212591
- ISBN: 9780764212598
- ISBN: 1410469352 (large print ; hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781410469359 (large print ; hardback)
- ISBN: 9781410469359
- ISBN: 9781410469359 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1410469352 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 619 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2014
|Summary, etc.:||"Bestselling Author Duo Delivers Heart-Stirring Drama Jack Livingston has been raising his nine-year-old adopted niece, Natalie, since the accident that took her parents' lives. While he travels for work, Natalie is lovingly cared for by Laura, an Amish nanny who loves her as her own. Kelly Maines is nearing the end of her rope. Her baby was kidnapped, the apparent victim of a black market adoption ring, and for eight years, Kelly has tirelessly pursued every lead to its bitter end. Now, there's one last lead from a private investigator: Just a few miles away lives a girl who matches the profile. Could this, at long last, be her beloved child? Desperately, Kelly initiates a "chance" meeting with Jack Livingston. It goes really well. So well, in fact, that Jack asks her out. One date leads to another, and before she can come clean with her original motives, Kelly realizes Jack is falling for her--and she for him. Now how can she tell Jack why she's really here? And having gotten to know Natalie, what if she isn't her long-lost daughter, after all? This was all supposed to be so simple. But nothing in Natalie's world is simple."--|
Search for related items by subject
Large type books
Identity (Psychology) Fiction
Adopted children Fiction
Mothers of kidnapped children Fiction
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.