Red Moon / Ralph Cotton.
- ISBN: 9781611739015 (Library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1611739012 (Library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 302 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2013. Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2013.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books|
In the dark of night during a raging storm, a criminal is on the loose in the Arizona badlands. His name is Wilson Orez. Half-Apache and a former cavalry scout, Orez is skilled with weapons, seasoned in the desert, and trained to keep a cool head while death lurks all around him. Or when it springs from his own hands.