The secret keeper / Beverly Lewis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe||LP FIC LEWIS,B (PBK) (Text to phone)||34026128279846||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
|Southbury Public Library||LEWIS/LP (Text to phone)||34019128885720||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764211492 (large-print paperback)
- ISBN: 0764211498 (large-print paperback)
- Physical Description: 444 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group,; 2013.
"Jennifer Burns has always had an 'old soul,' but joining the Amish world will challenge her spirit--and her heart--in ways she never expected"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.
Large type books.