Valley of the gun / Ralph Cotton.
- ISBN: 1611737273 (Library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781611737271 (Library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781611737271 (Library binding ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1611737273 (Library binding ; alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 319 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2013. Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2012
|Summary, etc.:||Arizona Ranger Sam Burrack has encountered many a relentless outlaw in his days as a lawman, but none quite like Fannin "Dad" Orwick. The devout leader of the Redemption Riders, Orwick robs and kills to support his ever-expanding family of young wives and children -- all in the name of the Lord. After Burrack learns that Orwick is moving his harem of wives to a compound deep in the Mexican badlands, he heads south -- and meets an unlikely ally in a stalwart woman named Mattie. Once married to Orwick, Mattie has her own dangerous plans for her bloody-minded ex. It would seem that the coalition of Ranger Burrack and Mattie can't go wrong -- but neither of them understands just how far Orwick is willing to go for God and family.|
Search for related items by subject
Large type books
|Genre:||Large type books.
Large type books.