Lookout Hill / Ralph Cotton.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Seymour Public Library||LP WES COTT (Text to phone)||34043128145786||Adult Western||Available||-|
|Stafford Library||LP COTTON (Text to phone)||34061126173709||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
|Tolland Public Library||LP COT (Text to phone)||34051126939498||Adult Fiction Large Type||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1611736676 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781611736670 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781611736670 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1611736676 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 319 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2013. Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:||Arizona Ranger Sam Burrack is deep in Old Mexico, tracking two of the most heinous outlaws it's ever been his bad luck to track. Hodding "Hot Aces" Siebert and Bobby Hugh Bellibar have nine bank robberies, three train hijackings, and more than a dozen payroll raids to their names. And they've left an undertaker's fortune in dead bodies all along the border country. But there's no honor among thieves. When the pair is caught in a tight spot, Bellibar turns on his old pal Siebert like a snake, sparking a blood feud that makes it even more dangerous for Burrack to bring them in, and nearly impossible for him to get out alive ...|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books|
|Genre:||Large type books.
Large type books.