Lost December / Richard Paul Evans.
- 47 of 47 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Easton Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781451628005 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1451628005 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 346 p. ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2011.
As heir to the Crisp Copy Center fortune, Luke has it made--until he burns through his entire inheritance in just one year of partying. Ashamed to ask his famous father for help, he finds employment--and romance--as an entry-level clerk. Can his new love get him back on track?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Interpersonal attraction > Fiction.
Copying services > Fiction.
Single mothers > Fiction.
Prodigal son (Parable) > Fiction.