Red Riding Hood takes charge / by Tony Bradman ; illustrated by Sarah Warburton.
View other formats and editions
- 6 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library. (Show preferred library)
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Easton Public Library||EJ BRADMAN, TONY (Text to phone)||37777129233771||Easy Chapter Book||Available||-|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||JR FIC BRADMAN (Text to phone)||34014133035049||Junior Chapter Book||Available||-|
|Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe||J FIC BRA (Text to phone)||34026112846287||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Ridgefield Library||JF CHAPTER Bradman (Text to phone)||34010130503435||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
|Rockville Public Library||E BRA (Text to phone)||34035116432333||Juvenile Easy Reader||Available||-|
|Thomaston Public Library||J BRADMAN (Text to phone)||34020113797169||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781434213082 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1434213080 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minn. : Stone Arch Books, 2009. Mankato, Minn. : Stone Arch Books, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:||Little Red Riding Hood is worried about her Granny. Granny's recovered from her scare with the Big Bad Wolf, but she's lonely. Thankfully Little Red Riding Hood is on the case! She is ready to find her Granny some new hobbies and some new friends.|
|Target Audience Note:||
008-012, RL: 3.8, Guided Reading Level: N
Search for related items by subject