Saturdays and teacakes / story by Lester Laminack ; paintings by Chris Soentpiet.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Easton Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 156145303X (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Atlanta : Peachtree, c2004.
A young boy remembers the Saturdays when he was nine or ten and he would ride his bicycle to his Ma'am-maw's house, where they spent the day together mowing the lawn, picking vegetables, eating lunch, and making delicious, sweet teacakes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandmothers > Fiction.