View other formats and editions
- 29 of 41 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Easton Public Library||FIC, HANNAH, KRISTIN (Text to phone)||37777123531519||Display Item||Checked out||03/09/2021|
- ISBN: 0345467523 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0345467531 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 391 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2006.
Reluctantly giving up her California practice working with troubled children, Julia Cates is forced to draw on all her skills to deal with a young mute girl found abandoned and terrified in her Pacific Northwest hometown.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Child psychologists > Fiction.
Northwest, Pacific > Fiction.